Saturday, March 26, 2011

You look just like Gaga!!

On Tuesday night I went to the Lady Gaga concert here in Oakland, and I am a devoted fan. I love Gaga, to say the least. Ive been working on an outfit for a while (it kind of fell apart at the convert tho) and Ive been planning my make up too. I did this look:

Pretty fierce right? I know! Unfortunately the people at Oracle arena did not let me bring in my camera although tons of people had theirs! but I looked just like her. However, this is a make up blog and I did snap some pics of my makeup for her concert. I just wish she was able to see it






Products used:
Kryolan Aqua color in white as mask base
square rhinestones attached with Duo eyelash glue
Bulletproof on lid
Purple exclusive in Too Faced Enchanted Glamourland palette 
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner
Ardelle lashes #105
I used tape to achieve a crisp cat eye line

No comments:

Post a Comment