Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Much Sugarpill!!!

So this year after I filled my taxes, I decided to do a great thing with the money I got back; buy the rest of the line of Sugarpill Cosmetics. And I must say, it was such a good choice! My make up for day to day looks are getting a whole lot more colorful! (the only 'neutral' colors she makes is black and white). I was so excited that I asked my brother to text me when it came to the house, and when that day came it was like opening a treasure box!! I got 16 loose eyeshadows (I already owned Goldilux) and 2 pressed shadows. I just stared for a while after I opened the box.
If you down own anything from her, I recommend one of the palettes (I own Cold Heart, but if you buy the other 2 you get basically every color of pressed shadow) and a few loose shadows to play with (I would buy goldilux first all over again, magical color)

Heres some of my looks from the past couple of days :)




Products used:
Sugarpill:
    Magpie (outer and middle lid)
    Tako (inner lid)
    Lumi (over Magpie in the middle)
    Goldilux (lower lid)
    Bulletproof (a tiny bit on the very outer lid)






Products used:
Absinthe from Sugarpill (lid)
Tipsy from Sugarpill (outer corner of lid)
Goldilux from Sugarpill (inner corner)
Hysteric from Sugarpill (lower lid)
Creep, Darkhorse, and Smog from Urban Decay (crease)

No comments:

Post a Comment