Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Techno Pop

I really do love the "Electro Pop" look I did, so much so that I recreated it in a toned down version that is appropriate for day time (techno is more mellow than electro). I got LOADS of compliments on my eyes that day and I completely understand why, it came out wonderful! It still has that fairy/magical look, but a lot less costume.
I also have a new semi-obsession when doing my make up. I've been putting Goldilux on my lower lids and winging it out. It adds a lovely gold pop and can brighten up any eye!




Products used:
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Aspen Summit from Sephora
Tako from Sugarpill
Ciao Ciao from Tokidoki
Dollipop from Sugarpill
Purple baked eyeshadow from Hot Topic
Afterparty from Sugarpill
Goldilux from Sugarpill
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner
Bare Escentuals Volumizing mascara
NYX jumbo eye pencil in black bean



No comments:

Post a Comment