Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Green like a Clover

It's march, and that means more greenery is showing up everywhere. I find that green is a tricky color to wear (for me at least) on both clothes and for make up. I love a good deep green (a forest or emerald), but I become lost once spring hits and the greens start brightening up into a kelly or neon green. I went to a St. Patrick's day parade in SF over the weekend and pulled out my only green tank (I wear it once or twice per year solely for this holiday, and yes it is neon) and attempted at green make up too. I'm not sure why I have such a hard time with bright greens, but I think I did okay this holiday :)




Here we are at bart waiting for a train to come and me being silly with the camera while we wait
Yes, I cut me some bangs and I did it for Gaga :) shes coming to town next week. 


My bestie is super good at her nails so while I did make up, she did her nails. I'm not sure what color green she wore, but I know that top coat is Techno from China Glaze (because I gave it to her)


Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurace
Goldilux from Sugapill (wet) on lid
Absinthe from Sugarpill in crease (lower)
Tipsy from Sugarpill in crease (blended up)
Darkhorse from Urban Decay in crease
Smog from Urban Decay
In The Buff from Too Faced for highlights
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner
Bare Escentuals Volumizing mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment