Saturday, January 1, 2011

Got that glitter on my eyes

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! hope everyone had a lovely new years eve and brought in 2011 with good company.
My new years eve look was inspired by the one and only Ke$ha. Her make up artist does wonderful and daring things, which I love. There were about three looks in her "We R Who We R" video. the first one is here, but the second look is just fantastic. she has a dark blue eye with a super wing and glitter everywhere (I am possibly glitter's #1 fan).  Although I do love the black cheek and glitter lips, those are better left for the video.







Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurace
Base/outlines: Tarte eyeliner pencil (black, LOVE IT! new fav find), prestige eyeliner in Denim (blue), NYX eyeliner pencil in White.
Black e/s: Bulletproof from Sugarpill
Navy Blue e/s: bottom left on the matte level of Tarte's Jewel box palette
Bright Blue e/s: Afterparty from Sugarpill
White e/s: Tako from Sugarpill
Urban Decay's Heavy Metal glitter liner in Glam Rock (used to keep the loose glitter on my lower lid)
loose white glitter: Martha Stewart fine glitter in Sugar Cube
Brow highlight: Top left on the matte level of Tarte's Jewel box palette
I think the lashes are from the Ardelle Halloween line (cut in half), but I'm not completely sure. They're from Halloween though.
sequin star glued on with eyelash glue (I use Duo)



I made this little mustache on a stick with some felt, hot glue, and a wooden stick. The perfect disguise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment