Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oldy but goody

I know, I've been gone recently. Thats because I started school a few weeks ago. My schedule just got super busy! I'm taking 12 units of classes in the mornings and then I have tennis team in the afternoon, 5 days a week! I'm not used to getting up super early (for me thats 6:30!) and with the added exercise I'm super tired by the end of the day and on weekends I just crash. The other friday I fell asleep at 7:30 pm. 7:30!!! pretty lame right? I'm still taking pictures of my looks if they're any good, but I tend to do this look a lot, or this one:




Products used:
lid: California Blonde from Sephora
Crease: Gunmetal Grey Satin Powder from Kryolan
Middle of lid: I patted on a little Goldilux from Sugarpill
Brow highlight: Tako from Sugarpill
lower lid: Gunmetal grey from Kryolan

No comments:

Post a Comment