Friday, December 31, 2010

Peppermint Marshmallows

I found this recipe while cruzing my normal blogs. Ive always wanted to try home made marshmallows, and peppermint sounded divine!! I make peppermint bark almost every year, and this year I made tons to send off to family, and to bring some to my bfs house on Christmas to share with his family. But with this new marshmallow recipe, I had to try it! And I figured Ill bring some with my peppermint bark too. oh man was it a hit!!! I should have made two batches because it was gone very fast. and it was so easy to make. Ill be experimenting with different flavor marshmallows soon :)




To gift wrap: buy a pretty box at a craft store or drug store (I went to CVS) then have wax paper with a pretty tissue paper on the outside and create little pouches for the treats to sit in. so easy and looks pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment