Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sephora?

So this look started out as one of the Sephora holiday looks, but it really did not look cute on me. So I tweaked it for that evening, then reattempted the look (the tweaked version) a different night. I'm glad I did! It turned out so much better than I was expecting. It reminds me of the tropics and summer, or at least spring. Its still winter, but today was pretty nice, no jacked needed! Maybe my make up is helping....




no full face today :/

Products used:
silver (lid): Ooh & Aah from Too Faced
Pink: no. 75 pressed shadow from Make Up For Ever
Gold (brow highlight): Honey Pot from Too Faced
Gunmetal (crease): Gunmetal from Urban Decay (Naked palette)
Purple (lower lid): Unnamed purple from Hot Topic
Inner corner highlight: Virgin from Urban Decay (Naked palette)
Kat Von D liquid eye liner
Bare Escentuals mascara

I did  a toned down version of this for work one day too. All you have to do is exchange the bright silver for a darker one (I used the one in the Tarte jewelry box palette) and exchange the pink for a more muted one (I used Boy Toy from Too Faced). Still very colorful and bright, just a little more appropriate for day time.

No comments:

Post a Comment