Monday, January 17, 2011

Let me see your Peacock

So, for some reason there is a trend of peacocks in the make up world. I think partialy due to Mac's new line 'Peacocky' (which is fabulous, by the way). I was able to see this bad boy in person while I was out getting some shoes this weekend, and I swatched almost all the colors (I only have 10 fingers!). I have to go back to actually pick up a color or two. BUT! with that in the back of my mind, and the fact that peacock make up has been popping up everywhere, I was inspired this morning while doing my make up. I made due with what colors I had, and it dawned on me that I do not own a fantastic teal eyeshadow, not ok. I think we know what color I'll be getting from the 'Peacocky' line!


I'm going to apologize for my eye brows, they're being taken care of tonight. don't worry!!


Products used:
Lid: Liberty from Tokidoki on outer 2/3s and Soya from Tokidoki on inner 1/3
Crease: Darkhorse with a touch of Smog, both from Urban Decay's Naked palette
Brow highlight: the top left corner on the shimmer level of Tarte's Jewelry box palette (very pale gold/champagne) 
Inner corner hightlight: Half Baked from Urban Decay
Lower lid: Purple from Hot Topic
Glitter: Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter liner in Stage Dive

Usuals:
Kat Von D liquid eye liner
Tarte black pencil liner (waterline)
Bare Escentuals volumizing mascara (Some one asked if I was wearing false eyelashes today!! so worth the money)
Mac brow pencil in Lingering
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (live for this stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment