Friday, December 17, 2010

Finals and stuff

whew!!! this last week was finals week for me. so I was extra busy studying, and on the days I didn't have finals I was working. then on top of that I was trying to get some of my christmas shopping so it wouldn't be left until the last second. so I didn't have time to post anything. but that doesn't mean I didn't take pictures! and boy do I have a lot! I hope you're ready!!! because I am and I'm so glad it's break!!!


I got a sample of some eye shadows when I ordered from Sephora, and I have to say I have fallen in love with their 'swimming pool' blue! its so pretty!! When I was getting ready to go out with my friend I needed a little something to spice up my look. so I put 'swimming pool' in my inner corners. its the opposite of what is usually done, but I really like it!

gorgeous right???

whole face!! I couldn't get a cute picture, this is the best I got out of my mini shoot (my friend was outside)

Products used
over whole lid, up to brow:  California Blonde from Sephora
blue: Swimming pool from Sephora
lips: Aqua cream no. 7 from make up for ever

No comments:

Post a Comment