Friday, December 31, 2010

Enchanted Glamourland

So this Glamourland palette I got for Christmas is pretty magical. I fell in love with the eyeshadow insurance long ago (actually got my love for makeup going), and I LOVE the lip gloss. but I haven't used much of the eye shadows. So I decided to use only this palette for my look.




Products used:
Too Faced Glamourland Palette: Glamazon (lid),  label whore (crease), In The Buff (brow highlight), Exclusive maroon (crease), Stiletto (Crease), Exclusive green (lower lid), Ooh & Aah (inner corner highlight)
Kat Von D liquid eye liner
Bare Escentuals mascara
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk on lips


I usually dont post whole face looks, because I'm a little self conscious about my skin (its not the greatest). But why now? why do I look so fantastic?? no, I have not found the magic medication to make my skin perfect (Im still searching!!) but I was given an airbrush system for christmas! I dont own photoshop or anything, all make up! pretty amazing, hm? I was blown away by the results and I'm hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment