Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sun and Moon

I did this make up for a date night, and when I finished I was reminded of the wonderful song by Above & Beyond called Sun and Moon. If anything could melt away worries, its these guys. They also host a weekly 2 hour podcast called Trance Around the World. I listen to it religiously. Well, anyways, this blog is about make up, not trance music haha. So here's my face!




Products used:
Gold is Sugarpill's Goldilux
dark blue (crease and outer lid) Inglot's number 428
Sugarpill's Afterparty on middle lid and upper crease
a dab of Sugarpill's Bulletproof in the very outer crease
swing some of that Inglot on down to your lower lid and throw in some pretty purple too!
for inner corner highlight I just used a very pale gold color. and on the brow I used a matte off white

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I am obsessed with Goldilux, I can't get enough of it!!

    Have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your blog! is amazing! Visit my blog?
    Kisses!

    http://meninaconvergente.blogspot.com/

    Follow???

    ReplyDelete