Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Over the weekend I went to a Halloween party. I didn't know what I was going to be until Thursday. When I was at the mall and happened to go into Hot Topic and found a UNICORN costume kit. soooo obviously I bought it. What type of make up is magical enough for a mythical creature as glorious as this?? this make up:


This was the make up I wore to school today. It's more tame than the one I did for the weekend. Scroll to the bottom for that look :)




Products used:
NYX white eyeshadow base
Sugarpill's Dollipop (pink, and on cheeks as well)
BH Cosmetics 88 matte pallete (orange)
Sugarpill's Butter Cupcake (yellow)
Sugarpill's Madori (green)
Sugarpill's Afterparty (Blue)
Sugarpill's Poison Plum (purple)
Urban Decay's Gunmetal (crease)
Sephora's Alpine (highlights. eye and cheek)


To make even better: ADD GLITTER.
I just put the appropriate glitter on top of each color. I wish this was okay for day time.




Glitter: a sampler from michael's craft store.
I used LA Splash to make the glitter stick


No comments:

Post a Comment