Thursday, October 27, 2011

Clownin' around

So Im pretty sure that for one night of this Halloween weekend I'm going to be a clown. So tonight, I tried out the look to see how it would look on me and for me to get it right before I wear it out in public. A full face of make up is something you want to get just right before showing the world! So here's my look. Its almost a combo of a joker and a clown...


Sad Clown


Still sad clown


Geisha Clown!!

I tried this lip first then did the over-lined lips. I ended up liking the over-lined ones better because they just seem more 'clown' to me. For the actual night I'm going to put on some GIANT eyelashes. but because I really hate putting those on, I only do it when I really need to.

Products used:
face: Kryolan Aqua Color in white with Sugarpill's Tako over to set it.
Sugarpill's Bulletproof to contour cheek bones
Blue: Sugarpill's Starling (wet)
Gold (outline the blue): Sugarpill's Goldilux (wet)
Kat Von D liquid eye liner with some black glitter on top (Martha Stuarts 'Onyx') for eye brows too
lips: Milani Lip Flash in Hot Flash with Sugarpill's Love+ over
Rhinestones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment