Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fire Breathing Dragons

I was determined to use my new pigment from Inglot. I started this look randomly and I kept adding to it until I came up with this final product.





I was in a rush to get off to work so I apologize for the quality of these photos.

Products used:
Inglot loose eye shadow/pigment 86
blend out with Urban Decay's Naked and Buck eye shadow
Sugarpill's Buletproof on outer lid and in crease
from the Tarte Jewlry box pallet, top layer bottom right corner green above crease
Urban Decay's Half Baked on inner upper cease
Tarte matte light color for highlight, from Jewelry box pallet, bottom layer upper left corner
drag the black and some green down onto the lower lash line too the complete the look.
finish with eyeliner and mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment