Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Swimming Pools

So my new favorite "formula" for make up is easy and very pretty. It goes like this: Color on the lid (a bold one is best) + brown in the crease blended up + gun metal in the crease to meld the two together. I recently discovered putting a warm brown with a cold gun metal to heat it up a bit, and I'm hooked!! You just cant go wrong with it.
I've also decided that Goldilux and Darling from Sugarpill are my favorite colors. I cannot get enough of them!!!




AND!! before any one says it! I'm very aware of my eyebrows. I know I should clean them up. But Id rather not let that stop me from posting a pretty look. The world won't end if my eye brows aren't perfect.

Products used:
Sugarpill's Darling on lid
Sugarpill's Starling on outer lid
Urban Decay's Naked to blend out edges
Urban Decay's Darkhorse, Gunmetal, and a tiny of Creep in crease and dragged on to lower lid(I just dabbed my brush in each color) Throw in some extra gunmetal right into the crease too to deepen it
Urban Decay's Virgin as highlight
Sugarpill's Goldilux on inner lower lid


No comments:

Post a Comment