Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cosmic Collision

I went to a music festival over the labor day weekend and I always love these because its always a opportunity to do some fantastic make up. I was inspired by a t-shirt that I got at another festival, Electric Daisy Carnival. The shirt has a lovely swirl of pinks, blues, purples, and some greens. I even wore it with my make up.





Products used:
Sugarpill's After part on the outer lid and in the crease
Tokidoki's Killer Candy on the center of the lid and above the crease
Sugarpill's Bulletproof  in the deep outer lid and deep cease to create some dimension on the eye
Urban Decay's Half Baked on the inner lid with Sugarpill's Goldilux on top to make it extra sparkly
Sugarpill's loose e/s in Lumi on inner corner highlight and brow highlight, blend into the top of the purple
light pink glitter on the lower lid and extended out. I bought mine from the craft store so there is no name. But I adheared it with LA splash splash proof sealer (which I love btw!!)


I even put three bows in my hair for the festival!! I made the middle one with hearts for valentine's day but it just seemed to go perfectly with my outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment