Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Even Better

Ive been playing with my new Inglot pallet, which I'm in love with. Possibly because I picked all the colors myself and think they're just wonderful. I love the idea of creating your own pallet, that way you don't end up with 20 blacks and 52 gold shades. Although I would never turn down a gold, you can see all of mine here (I had to resist getting one at Inglot).
I did this look one day for work, and thought, 'hm, It'd be so much better if I added some Dollipop'. So the next day I did just that!




Products used:
Inglot M388 e/s on lid (periwinkle blue)
Urban Decay's Naked e/s to blend out blue and pulled up almost to brow
Urban Decay's Buck e/s over naked, not as high (to create a faded out look)
Inglot Pearl 444 in crease (gun metal grey)
Urban Decay's Virgin e/s as highlight
Sugarpill's Goldilux on lower lid
Sugarpill's Dollipop lightly dusted above the gun metal grey on the outside

No comments:

Post a Comment