Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vday take 2

Sorry about the delay. My weekend was much busier than I expected and I was beyond tired on friday night, so I just went to bed when I got home. But here is another VDay look. Yes it is after the holiday, but I know not everyone celebrates on the actual day (like me! going to dinner this coming sunday to celebrate). I was thinking about what kind of make up you would wear on Valentines day, and I figured it wouldn't necessarily be pink or red, but I always imagine a nice smoky look. But to amp that up a little bit I glued some fake rose petals to my face :)



for just the make up look:
Creep and Darkhorse from Urban Decay on outter 2/3 and Sidecar on inner 1/3
Blend out with Naked and use Virgin as highlights

I think this look would be divine with some deep red lipstick (if your not afraid of lip color)

And it's never too late to show your love to someone. I whipped up these valentine cookies just in time before my Boyfriend came over on monday (had to do something!) super delicious and oh so easy!

Recipes:

aaannnddd my best friend apparently took some pictures on my camera when I wasn't looking. So I'm going to show them to you :) I think she'll appreciate this

No comments:

Post a Comment