Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines day

Soooo this is not your date night make up. To celebrate Valentines day and the surrounding days I usually attend an event in SF called ETD love (if your going too look for me!!). So in the spirit of love, and with some nice inspiration from Kerli's video "Army of love" (fantastic make up in this!) I created a look fit for a grand night out! and of course a large amount of glitter is used :)
I will add fake eyelashes for the actual event, some with glitter of course!
I also entered this in Sugarpill and Kerli's contest "Army of love war paint". please vote for me!! You can vote by adding Sugarpill on Facebook and clicking on the contest tab, click the 'click to enter' button and then click 'view entries' and find me! this is the first contest I have entered in, so cross your fingers and send out good vibes!!




I added a little bit of black around the heart to see if it would help it pop more and balance with the other side better, not sure how I feel about it...

Products used:
Heart:
NYX white eyeliner pencil to outline heart shape
Kryolan Aqua color in white to fill in heart
Make Up For Ever eye shadow in no. 75, hot pink. go a little past the edges and blend
Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liner in Catfight as a base for the glitter
Martha Stewart fine craft glitter in Bubble Gum
Kat Von D liquid eye liner and Falsies mascara from Maybelline
Other eye:
Make Up For Ever eye shadow in no. 75 hot pink. all over lid sweeping up to hairline and blended along hairline across forehead down until cheek bones
Sugarpill Bulletproof on lid and blended up towards hairline.
Tokidoki Ciao Ciao over Bulletproof
and more Bulletproof in to the crease
Silver glitter liner under the eye
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner and Falsies Mascara from Maybelline
Sequins glued on with Duo lash glue
Lips:
Lady Gaga lipstick from mac mixed with Make Up For Ever Aqua cream no. 7 hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment