Friday, November 26, 2010

After Party

After thanksgiving dinner, I went out to SF to dance off some of the food I just ate. I went to this club called Ruby Skye, its usually 21+ but sometimes on Thursdays its 18+ (aka last night). So me, my friend, and my boyfriend gave it a try. Turns out it wasn't as fun as we thought it was going to be, but at least my make up looked good!





Products used: (I used a lot)

Green on lid: BH Cosmetics 88 matte palette 3rd column from left, 3rd from bottom.
Blue on outer 1/4 of lid: Afterparty from Sugarpill
Liner used to cut crease (under): Urban decay 24/7 in oil slick
Black e/s over liner: Bulletproof from Sugarpill
Pink: BH Cosmetics 88 matte palette 5th column from right, 3rd from bottom
Grey in crease: Gunmetal from Urban Decay
Navy Blue over grey: second blue in Midnight eye palette from Hot Topic
Brow highlight/ inner corner: white in Midnight eye palette from Hot Topic
Blue on lower lid: Prestige eyeliner in Denim with the second blue in Midnight Palette over
Glitter liner: Urban Decays Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Stagedive (turquoise) and Glam Rock (silver)

Kat Von D liquid eyeliner and Bare Escentuals volumizing mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment