Thursday, July 14, 2011

Naked

A wonderful neutral look for days where you don't feel like wearing a ton of make up. Or looking like you aren't at least. I used just the Urban Decay Naked pallet for this look, and have done it with just one brush. You can use as many brushes as you want, but just know that it can be done with just one :) the one I used was a fluffy crease brush.




Products used:
Urban Decay Naked Pallet: I used almost every color!
   Sidecar all over lid
   Naked to blend out edges
   Virgin as highlight
   a blend of Smog and Darkhorse in the outer lid. throw some in the crease too, just a little bit though! a very tiny hit of Creep in outer lid too to make it a little deeper. 
   Half Baked dabbed in the middle of the lid for some glimmer
   Dragged the Smog/Darkhorse combo down onto lower lid too
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner
Bad Gal mascara from Benefit


I did this look on my best friend for a night out. She likes a more natural approach to make up than I do. But she loved it!! So this look is approved by dramatic make up lovers and simpler looks alike! universal look found!! score!

No comments:

Post a Comment