Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dine and Ditch

Hello!!! The other day I was going to meet up with a friend in downtown SF, and I started doing some make up because I like to look good when I leave my house. But what what unexpected was that it looked so good! I thought I was going to do something quick and neutral, but inspiration strikes at the funniest times. So I ended up looking rather wonderful for a date with my friend. We went to Cheesecake Factory :) While we were there the couple next to us tried to dine and ditch. They did not succeed, but it was rather awkward sitting next to that.




Products used:
Too Faced e/s in Honey Pot on the lid
Tokidoki's Killer Candy in crease and blended up
Urban Decay's Smog on outer 1/3 of lid
Urban Decay's Sin on inner lid
Urban Decay's Darkhorse on outer lid and in crease, some smog in the crease too
a little bit of Too Faced Stiletto in the crease/very outer lid too really make it deep.
pat some more honey pot or Urban Decay's Half Baked in the center of the lid
Urban Decay's Virgin as highlight
lower lid is Smog with Killer Candy on top

No comments:

Post a Comment