Friday, July 8, 2011

hey lady!!!

Guess what?! I have internet again!!!! and that means I have relocated to the grand city of San Francisco. A lot happened while I wasn't posting. I took some photos of my day make up and even more exciting I went on vacation! But the thing about that is it was a music festival (Electric Daisy Carnival to be exact) and amazing make up is welcome there. This baby was 3 nights so I have 3 looks to show you from it!! I had a lot of fun doing my make up and even more fun at the event!! it was the craziest thing I have ever been to. A lovely reminder of why I love dance music so much!!
Night 1:


I dusted Sugarpill's Goldilux on my cheek bone and up on my temple for an added shimmer


Products used:
Sugarpill's Afterparty all over lid
Sugarpill's Tako as highlight
Lorac's Insider in crease
Blue iridescent glitter. any is fine, I got mine from Martha Stuart. stuck on with Urban Decay's Heavy metal glitter liner, the silver one
Kat Von D liquid eyeliner

Night 2:




Products used:
Sugarpill's Poison Plum on outer lid and crase
Tokidoki's Ciao Ciao middle lid and above crease
Coastal Scents gel eyeliner in white on inner lid with a silver holographic glitter from Coastal Scents on top
Sugarpill's Tako as highlight

Night 3:
Rememer here when I said Id recreate a look to document? well I hope you didn't hold your breath! but on the third night I finally redid it!! you waited almost a year to see it. I hope the build up was worth it

all the glitter and sparkles made it hard for my camera to focus :/





Products used:
Sugarpill's Poison Plum on lid and in crease and brought back to the hairline
Tokidoki's Killer Candy over the Poison Plum
Tokidoki's Ciao Ciao along edges of purple and blended out onto cheeks
Coastal Scents white gel eyeliner with the silver holographic glitter on top
Sugarpill's Tako as highlight
Urban Decay's Heavy Metal liner in Glam rock to accent the black eyeliner wings (double wing on top)
Jewels glued down with Duo lash glue


Pretty fun right!? and just for even more fun here's a picture of me and my boyfriend at the event!
Yes, I have butterflies flying around my head. How I did that was cut a circle piece of floral foam in half so you have a dome/half circle shape. then create a poof on the back/top of your head and stick the foam under it. It's light enough that it will stay up with bobby pins. I bought the butterflies attached to wire that are used in floral arrangements. Just cut the ends to different lengths and stick in the foam! 


No comments:

Post a Comment