Saturday, November 24, 2012

VoxBox

There's a new website that is getting quite a stir here on the internet. It's called influenster.com. Where you create a profile and this company sends you a box full of products to try and talk about. I recently go the college VoxBox. It came with 5 products that any college girl would love.
 If you click here you can see a picture of everything. (and follow me on instagram!)

-evergy sheets: these are a lot like the Listerine breath strips, which is good. But these have added B vitamins to give you a little boost. I tried them last night and I liked the pay off, but the consumption was not the greatest. They're thick so they don't melt right away, and the after taste isn't something I look forward to. But I will use them! (mainly when I need a pick-me-up before I go out at night)

-imPress nails- I've wanted to try these!! I got a super cute black and white with glitter pattern and I can't wait to try them! So easy, just clean your nails, pull off the backing and press hard! they're supposed to last for a week.

-Tropical Necco Wafers- I remember these from when I was a child. They have a bad rep about being an awful candy. These are not too bad. I like the new flavors (coconut, passion fruit, strawberry, lime, banana, mango) but yes, they are still the wafers.

-NYC show time glitter eye pencil: LOVE! Black glitter eyeliner pencil, can you ever have enough of these??? I don't think so either.

-Pantel EnerGel pen: as a student, I always need new pens so I actually like that they included one. Ill be using it starting on tuesday when I get back to classes!


If you haven't already signed up for influenster, I would recommend that you do! Its free and the boxes are free too! Such a cool way to get and try new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment