Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pretty in Pink

So the other day I went to Fentons creamery in Oakland for dinner and ice cream to celebrate my birthday with my family. We were about to finish and pay when a very familiar person strolled past us and sat in the booth behind us. I did a triple take because it was none other than Amy, the owner of Sugarpill Cosmetics! I own the whole line, and because I mention it in almost every post, I freakin love it! So of course I said hello and told her how much I love her line before I left (She even liked my sequin bow!). Pretty exciting moment in my day!
Here's the make up I wore the day after this fantastic run-in:




Products used:
NYX jumbo pencil in black bean
Mac pigment in Old Gold on lid
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow in Decora (I'm pretty sure, but possibly Magentric. I can't remember, ah!) in crease
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Darkhorse in crease
Decora and Darkhorse on lower lid
Too Faced eyeshadow in In The Buff for highlight

No comments:

Post a Comment