Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm not dead

Hello!!! I know I've been awful at updating this recently, but I have a reason! I'm not just super lazy. Its the end of the semester for me so Ive been trying to keep focused on school and finals. Its the last big crunch before finals, when all your teachers give out the last big project or paper or test/quiz. and of course they're all due in the same week! And I'm also looking for a place to live after finals end. Let me tell you, finding a place to live is one of the most stressful things I have ever done, and it takes up quite a bit of time. I will be back and updating more frequently after finals end and after I get settled and moved.
I didn't die or anything!

Heres something silly that I put in my inspiration folder. maybe it will inspire you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment